Joe Chisholm has the real-life experience to help you discover lucrative investment opportunities. He’s an accomplished real estate professional:
- President, EquityVestor, LLC
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Michigan
- Vice President of Development, First Centrum Corporation (Successfully developed multifamily complexes across Michigan)
- Real Estate legislative policy expert to the Michigan State Senate (Senior Policy Advisor to Senate Majority Leader). Led significant real estate license and property tax reforms.
- Cushman & Wakefield, Atlanta, Commercial real estate brokerage agent to Fortune 500 companies
- Multifamily and single-family investor/partner, in FL, AL, NC, TN and TX
- Master of Science, Finance
A former Navy pilot, Joe is also a business development and marketing executive with a demonstrated track record in building and leading national organizations and corporations. He has led highly successful business development initiatives in educational technology companies such as Learning Prospects, Inc., Stride, Inc. and Edison Learning, Inc.
Joe is also a visionary and strategic planner with a large-scale perspective. He is a requested consultant to corporate boards and top-tier executives. He has leveraged this experience in doing the hard work of finding and procuring the best multifamily investment opportunities yielding high returns.