With nearly 2 decades of full-time Real Estate experience, Hadar Orkibi specializes in long-distance, out of area and out of the country investing, and is an asset manager with MFIHolding Multifamily investment. Based in New Zealand, Hadar’s portfolio includes multi-family apartments, and commercial real estate in New Zealand and the United States, which allows him to exit the rat race with passive income and live a lifestyle by design with his family.
For this episode, we talk about Long-Distance Real Estate Investing
[00:01 – 08:17] Opening Segment
- I talk briefly about great values that await you in this episode
- I welcome our guest, Hadar Orkibi
- Hadar talks to us about his background
- How he got into investing in the US and New Zealand
- His portfolio over the years
[08:18 – 16:48] Long-Distance Real Estate Investing
- How Hadar became successful in long-distance real estate investing
- Have the right mindset in investing
- Be prepared to commit
- Hadar talks about how to get yourself in the right mindset
- Setting up and preparing to invest in your chosen market
[16:49 – 22:46] Managing Properties and Property Managers from Across the Planet
- How Hadar manages and monitors his properties and property managers
- Weekly monitoring
- Communicate regularly
- Be present
- Be involved in the processes
[22:47 – 38:04] Closing Segment
- Quick break for our sponsors
- What is the best investment you’ve ever made other than your education?
- Buying a 45-unit and getting it around $1MM worth of equity in 12 months
- What is the worst investment you ever made?
- Selling assets in Israel and putting the money in stocks
- What is the most important lesson that you’ve learned in business and investing?
- Have multiple incomes to support Cash Flow.
- Cash Flow is King. Cash Flow is the lifeblood of any business
- Get yourself educated
- Avoid the shiny object syndrome
- Connect with Hadar. See the links below.
“Getting yourself surrounded by like-minded people is very very important. Whether you are in Bigger Pockets, or in a specific Mastermind, or networking in your local area. That’s the foundation you need to stay current, and to stay focused on your goal.” – Hadar Orkibi
“There’s no one thing you can do to be successful. It’s a combination of things that come together and create success.” – Hadar Orkibi
“Cash Flow is the lifeblood of any business. If the property’s not cash flowing, you’re not gonna weather the storm.” – Hadar Orkibi