Insider information on how Hadar Orkibi buys property
Do you dream about living off your property income, or carving yourself out a full-time career in the world of investments?
This is the second of a two-part interview series with Hadar Orkibi (part 1) where we speak about the challenges he overcame to go from a beginner investor to full-time property trader with a successful buy & hold portfolio in just a few short years.
- How Hadar researches a suburb or area he wants to invest in, builds trust and relationships with agents and gets the information he needs to make an offer.
- The questions he always asks an agent before pursuing a deal.
- How Hadar uses different media to connect with sellers and one great example of how he did really well.
- What Hadar looks for in a deal.
- Hadar’s advice on what NOT to do.
- How to keep yourself going (because investing is hard).
- How Hadar manages a property from out of town.
Hadar’s online home is at http://www.webuyproperty.co.nz/private-house-sell/, find out more about the Tenansee property management package on the Property Genie site. Let us know what you thought of the show and/or request guests on future episodes by emailing us directly.
As always we would love some feedback. A positive rating on iTunes would help us tremendously as we try to get the word out. To get weekly episodes delivered directly to your device of choice please subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher Radio (for Android). Find more information about Property Ventures and future shows make sure you register to our newsletter to get podcast episodes and property deals delivered straight to your inbox. Thanks for listening!
DISCLAIMER: We need to remind you at this juncture that Property Ventures are not Financial Advisors. Any opinions expressed in these interviews are intended for educational purposes only and may not match the opinion of Property Ventures. You are always recommended to conduct your own independent due diligence before making any investment decisions.